Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. wants’ you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please keep in mind,many of our items are pre-owned and may show some kind of wear or use. Please pay close attention to the descriptions listed about each item and the various photos of the products, to be sure about the item you purchase. We do not stock duplicates of these items. You may ask for more photos of the item if there is only one photo of the item.
- If you are not pleased with your Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. purchase, simply contact us within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price, less our restocking fee.(10% of the before tax price)
- We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days either with a phone call or an email.
- Please ship the item back within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
- The item must be returned in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with the tags and identifying marks intact.
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
- The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance, unless agreed otherwise.
- After we verify that the returned item is as originally sent, we will issue a full refund within 3 days.
- For your protection we will send your refund in a traceable manner where receipt confirmation can be verified.
ADDITIONAL RETURNPOLICY INFORMATION
- Please note: This policy does not apply to custom orders.Any piece of jewelry that has been resized due to unavailability of stock items is considered custom made. Any alterations or engravings are considered custom made.
- Any items tampered with or altered are not returnable
- Damaged items are handled separately as described immediately below.
- If you have any complaint concerning a Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. purchase, you need to contact Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. Customer Support within 3 months (90 days) of the original purchase date for Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. to assist with the complaint.
DAMAGED ITEMS RETURN PROCEDURE
All items purchased from Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. through the website www. Continental Coin & jewelry are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such purchases pass to you, upon our delivery to the carrier, which means that if a shipment is damaged or lost by the carrier, we are not responsible for it and it will be you that will have to place the claim with the shipping company (such as but not limited to USPS, UPS,Fedex or DHL) but we will provide you with all the help and information that is available to us, So Please do not return items damaged during shipment, as doing so will void the shipping insurance.
- Damage claims can only be made on items shipped with insurance.
- Continental Coin and Jewelry Co.require that all shipments be insured unless declined by the buyer, using the Decline Insurance option during the checkout process. If a buyer requests that an item not be shipped insured, using the Decline Insurance option at Checkout or declaring so in a phone conversation or stating it in an email send to us, Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. is then not responsible for loss or damage to that item in shipping.
- To begin the process, please contact us and alert us of the damage with an email or call 1-877-846-5301.
- Claims should be made through the original shipping agent. Guidelines for insurance claims vary by carrier so please check with the carrier for specific instructions.
- Be sure to retain all original packaging as well as all pieces of the damaged item, as the shipping agent will request to examine them.
- In the event that you, the recipient, file the claim, Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. will provide you with the necessary insurance information.
- For information on filing a claim through the following carriers, visit:
- United States Postal Service:www.usps.com
- United Parcel Service:www.ups.com
- Federal Express:www.fedex.com
- DHL: www.dhl.com
Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. 's Return Policy is designed to help ensure a smooth, enjoyable buying experience. If a Continental Coin and Jewelry Co. transaction falls outside of our Return Policy, then we will need to negotiate a mutually agreeable resolution