Large Italian Ornate 900 Silver Oval Centerpiece
Footed Jardiniere Bowl with Repousse Design
Two Cast Foliage Handles on Four Cast Foliage
Gross Weight: 15.315 oz
Measures: 10.5 in. W x 7.5 in. L
Condition: Good *Dent showing inside the dish.
Model: A050112307 Price: $2,160.00
2 Italian Sterling Silver Wine Coasters by Dario Alfredo.
- Two sterling silver wine coasters designed by Algema di Dario Alfredo of Padova, Italy.
- Beautiful and detailed design of grapes and vines decorate the coasters.
- First coaster is 5 inch diameter, 2 1/8 inch height, and a weight of 253 grams.
- Second coaster is 3 7/8 inch diameter, 2 inch height, and a weight of 202 grams.
- Both pieces are in good vintage condition, both show signs of daily use; scratches appear on both the top and bottom surfaces.
Model: A10011301C Price: $2,760.00
Sterling Silver Soup Ladle Spoon by F. Ramirez.
- Sterling silver soup ladle with blossom handle.
- Designed by F. Ramirez of Mexico.
- Hallmarks: 'Sterling' 'Hecho En Mexico D.F. 0.925 F.Ramirez'
- Measurements: 5 3/8 inches.
- Weight: 52.3 grams.
- Condition: Good condition; surface scratches from use; no dents, dings or other damage visible
Model: A0318145C Price: $180.00
Sanborns Sterling Silver Bowl.
-Decorated with Aztec Roses on the exterior and birds on the handles.
-Made by Sanborns HNOS of Mexico City.
-Expected date of manufacture: 1955-1970.
-Model number: 2135
-Material: 0.925 sterling silver.
-Weight: 119.4 grams.
-Dimensions: 125 x 112 x 54 mm.
-Condition: Very good vintage condition; Fine surface scratches visible from use; initials 'AP' scratched into base.
Model: A05211402C Price: $840.00
Plateria Alameda Sterling Silver Coffee Set (3pc).
-Includes coffee pot, creamer and sugar.
-Made in Mexico by Plateria Alameda.
-Made from 0.925 sterling silver.
Model: A08021302C Price: $2,160.00
Three Antique Russian Engraved Drinking Cups.
-All cups were made in Kiev, Russia.
-Larger cup (2' height) was made by Israel Eseevich Zahoder.
-Two smaller cups (1.75' height) were made by an unidentified silversmith.
-May have been used as a Kiddush Cup.
-Expected date of manufacture: 1908-1926.
-Material: 0.875 silver.
-Weight: 45.6 grams (combined).
-Condition: Excellent condition; some fine surface scratches visible; one small cup has minor dings.